Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #11 LibraryThing

This is useful to me in several ways... I like to see what authors write books in similar genres to what I already read. Also, I am always looking for something new to read - especially if it comes recommended. Personally, I do not see logging my own books on here. I am still a fan of seeing what someone has to say to my face. Something in the way their eyes change tells me if the book really was good or just a quick read. Words say somethings, faces say more. Not to mention adding my entire library (or even my latest favorites) to this would be a huge time investment at first and right now I just do not have the time. Having said that, I do like getting a quick list of interesting books before I run off to B&N or log onto Amazon.com. The crime, thriller and mystery group is my kind of group! So, I will most likely start there for my next new read.

No comments: