Monday, August 4, 2008

Thing #12 Creating community

I think it was Cool Cat that didn't want to comment without adding to the conversation. I totally agree. I had flashbacks to my graduate school classes and our "forced" posts on each others comments on particular topics and how 95% of people didn't say anything worthwhile. I am glad Cat finally stated that as a rule of social etiquette!

I posted on "ten tips for Americans in Europe". This caught my attention because it is something that I not only have a great interest in (because I love to travel!) but because I believe with my experience I have a lot to offer in terms of advice. I just suggested overnight train trips to save on money otherwise spent on hotels. Also, I posted on another travel site, but this time it was to offer a new local to try for a good dinner in Southern Spain. Having said that, I guess you could say that my passion is travel and that is all it takes to get my attention....being anywhere but here and learning through experience.

No comments: